Monday, June 30, 2014

School for the Dead is no longer School for the Dead

Well friends, it's official. We've changed our name to Gentle Hen. The old name was just no good. Forget it.

What does this mean about the Living Rockumentary? I'm not sure. It's clearly not been much of thing as of late. Twitter and Facebook and Microwave Ovens have kind of rendered it a bit useless.

I don't know.

I don't know. Really, I don't.

We're making a new album and it'll be under the name Gentle Hen. We've already played a few shows as Gentle Hen. It's who we are now.

Nothing about us has changed besides the name. We're still us. You're still you.

Visit us over at www.gentlehen.com.
Join us at www.facebook.com/gentlehen
Follow us at www.twitter.com/gentlehen

We'll be there. This Rockumentary? I don't know.

No comments: